Withdrawal Form

Students who wish to withdraw from Cumberland Valley Ninth Grade Academy or CVHS should be aware of the following:

1A) If moving within the United States, the new school will need to contact CV Ninth Grade Academy via fax (717) 506- 3777 with their release forms to officially withdraw the student from CV9 and have the appropriate records sent.

1B) If moving outside the country, please send an email or letter to the student's counselor and/or call the CV9 Office (717) 506-3372

2) We ask that guardians submit this Withdraw Form so that CV9 staff can efficiently complete this process. This form is to be used for every withdrawal.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.